Hike in Kakadu National Park
Take a drive along Nature’s Way in the Northern Territory, a round trip which takes in the best of the Top End. You’ll travel through the spectacular landscape of Kakadu National Park, followed by a few days in Katherine and a day at Litchfield National Park, with plenty of spectacular hikes along the way. View some of the world’s most impressive rock art sites, see thundering waterfalls, and go swimming in natural waterholes. This six-day small group tour combines moderate walks, comfortable accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader with some of Australia’s most spectacular scenery.
- Kakadu National Park – Ubirr Rock Art Site Walk
- Kakadu National Park - Fogg Dam & Bird Watching Walk
- Kakadu National Park - Kunwarddewardde Lookout Hike
- Kakadu National Park - Nourlangie Rock Art Site Hike
- Kakadu National Park - Anbangbang Billabong Hike
- Kakadu National Park - Bowali Visitor Centre Visit
- Kakadu National Park – Gunlom Upper Pools Hike & Swim
- Nitmiluk National Park - NitNit Dreaming Two Gorge Cruise
- Nitmiluk National Park - Baruwei Loop Walk & Lookout
- Litchfield National Park - Wangi Falls Loop Walk & Swim
- Litchfield National Park – Greenant Walk & Swim
- Litchfield National Park - Magnetic Termite Mounds Hike
- Explore the many wonders of Kakadu National Park on foot, from rock art sites to the amazing lookouts and walking trails.
- Experience the hospitality of the First Nations custodians of the land at a resort owned and operated by the Djabulukgu Association.
- Visit the Bowali Visitor Centre which contains a wealth of information about Kakadu National Park, it’s history, people, and wildlife.
- Cool off in some of the Northern Territory’s most beautiful waterholes, rivers and natural pools as you go swimming in the National Parks.
- Enjoy several included picnic lunches in the best secret spots, known only to a handful of people including our experienced tour leaders.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...